OUR AREAS OF REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE
Burlington Capital’s full-service real estate capabilities include development, project finance and construction services provided in support of its affiliated investments, on behalf of institutional clients and for our firm’s own account.
We have particular expertise in:
- Acquisitions of existing multifamily properties
- Site selection, entitlements and permitting for new development
- Coordination and project supervision of major project renovations and construction build outs on newly acquired or existing projects.
- Project finance including financial advisory, construction and permanent financing, tax-exempt bond underwriting, Agency lending and syndication of tax credits
- Preconstruction services and construction management
Our Range of multifamily asset classes
We apply these skills to a variety of multifamily asset classes:
- Urban and suburban, market-rate apartments including new construction and value-add properties
- Affordable housing including 4% low income housing tax credit (LIHTC), 9% LIHTC, 501(c)(3), HUD and Veteran new construction and acquisition/rehab properties
- Student housing including in partnership with colleges and universities
- Independent senior living
- Military housing in partnership with the Department of Defense